I’ve been tagged by a few people, so thankyou Debbie, Ros, and Cassandra.
Here’s the rules to follow:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
I’m going to break the rules, though, because everyone I know has been tagged already! Sorry about that, but I will list the 6 random things about me:
1. I’ve never been on an aeroplane. It’s sad, I know, but opportunity and finances have never allowed this to happen, at least not yet…
2. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve fainted. It’s more than 10, though. It’s been a couple of years now since the last time, but for a while there they were close together, so I’ve lost count.
3. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Politics and Policy. It seems a life time ago now, but I loved studying Politics and History.
4. I’m an insomniac. It’s got really bad in the last couple of years. Especially when I’m anxious about something; I have great trouble switching my mind off. Late at night is also when I do a lot of crafting. Once I’m into something the hours just fly by…
5. I don’t own a swimsuit and I can’t remember the last time I went swimming, but I was probably at school in about Year 8. This is probably linked to my aversion to the heat and all things to do with summer.
6. I love OPI nail lacquer. It’s really expensive in Australia, so I buy it from overseas much cheaper. I like how they release collections inspired by countries, like the Australia collection. The lacquers have fun names like ‘The Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It’, and ‘Don’t Melbourne the Toast,’ you get the idea…
I haven’t got any pictures of cards at the moment because I’m working on another card article for a magazine I was asked to do, and the deadline is very soon. Therefore I’m beavering away to finish the cards asap so I can do all the text and send them off. I’m so excited to be doing another article! It’s for another new magazine, and the editor was directed to my blog by the editor of Simply Cards, so it’s really encouraging. I’m not sure when it will be published, but I think it’s early next year.
I do have one picture though, of something we bought today:
We picked him up from the Animal Welfare Centre this morning. They put a picture in the paper each week of a current cat or dog needing a home, and Mum fell in love with him. She got Dad at a weak moment and so he now belongs to us! Isn’t he the cutest? We know that he’s about 1 year old, which is good because we prefer cats to kittens, and he’s already done, de-fleaed(?), etc. And believe me, he’s active enough!
Have a great weekend,